Free classified site name

How to Personal Information Question

  • What's your name?
  • Jason.
  • Where are you from?
  • I'm from Manchester
  • where do you come from?
  • I come from London
  • What is your surname?
  • Smith
  • What is your family name?
  • Bean.
  • What's your first name?
  • John.

  • What's your address?
  • 13 Oxford Street.
  • Where do you live?
  • I live in England.
  • What's your telephone number?
  • 01254 123321
  • How old are you?
  • Thirty-eight. I'm Thirty-eight years old.
  • When and where were you born?
  • I was born in 1974 in Liverpool.
  • Are you married?
  • No am single
  • What's your marital status?
  • I'm married.
  • What do you do? or What's your job?
  • I'm a English teacher.
  • Where did you go?
  • I went to shopping with a friend.
  • What did you do?
  • We bought so new clothes.
  • Where were you?
  • I was in London for the weekend.
  • Have you got a car / job / house / etc.?
  • Yes, I've got a nice car / Yes, I like my job / No, I live in a flat.
  • Have you got any children / friends / books / etc.?
  • Yes, I've got three children - two boys and a daughter.
  • Can you play tennis / golf / football / etc.?
  • Yes, I can play football.
  • Can you speak English / Spanish / Chinese / etc.?
  • No, I can't speak Chinese.
  • Could you speak English / French / Japanese / etc.?
  • when you were five / two / fifteen / etc. years old?Yes, I could speak English when I was five years old.

Comments